Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2011年3月18日金曜日

I believe we are changing for good



Hello dear furrinends,

Thank you all so much for your warmest thoughts for us.

It's been a week since the very first earthquake had happened.
I prayed silently for the victims at the time when it struck.

There are still so many worries around us.
We feel kind of helpless sometimes.
I cry everyday to see so many people and animals still shivering and suffering.
Hoods and gasolines still can't be delivered because of the damage of the negative image of the Fukushima nuclear plant.


But I feel strongly that we are changing for good.
This huge disaster is changing our life.

A week passed and now I get to know what had happened to our cat blog furriends.
I heard the saddest news that one of them and her 2cats had passsed away.
I didn't know her directly,but this news made me cry and cry and cry...
She was trying to carry all her 3 cats with her,but one of them ran away and it took time to catch him/her.
It was about time she was leaving home by car when tsunami struck.
Luckily,one cat was helped later by her husband.
And there are still some furriends that we can't get in touch with...

Everyday I feel very thankful that I am alive with my husband,family(including our cats),friends.
We just can't know what happens next.
But now I know that I should live for the others.

People here in Tokyo is now getting to calm down.
It is about time we lend our hands to help the others who need help instead of worrying.

And I decided to do my best to do what I can do for the ones who need help.

A friend of ours sent us an e-mail saying that their dogs and cats are so hungry by the pet hood shortage in their city.
There is no pet hood delivered.
They are in danger.
I am sure there is something I can do.
I will try my best.
Maybe I don't have any power by myself but if every one of us tried our best,it will be a power.

Thank you always for caring about us.

I will try visiting you if I could.
Please remember I really appreciate your friendship.
Thank you!!!!!


Love,
Teko

10 件のコメント:

  1. We think about you every day. We have friends that we haven't heard from either, and are very worried. Mom will also make donations to those charities - maybe she can help in a small way too.

    Sam

    返信削除
  2. Thank God you are ok! So devastating. How sad she died trying to save her cats. May God be with her husband and family.

    返信削除
  3. I am so sad to hear the story of your blogging friend and her two cats. I pray that they are at peace now. We will make a donation to both those organizations and hope it helps.

    Please stay safe.

    Your pal, Pip

    返信削除
  4. Oh Teko!!!! Please take care! You and B-Sensei and Ku-suke and mum and dad! Me and Charlie continue to purr and pray for you. We are so sad to hear of this poor woman and her cats!! That is so awful, we are so sorry and so sad!! We only hope that people continue to look after each other and look after the animals as well. It's so heartwarming to see such pulling together of everyone all over the world to help those stricken by the disaster! Take care
    xx

    返信削除
  5. We are so sorry and sad you lost some friends, Teko :( You are one brave kitty after all that has happened. Know that our mommy, Wendy and us, Miss Bella and Sele, are sending you lots of love, purrs and we're praying for everyone and their fur babies where you are.

    The Year of the Cats

    返信削除
  6. All of Japan is in our thoughts every day and we are all doing what we can to help even in a small way. How awful that your friend died trying to escape with her cats. I hope your friend with hungry animals can be helped and quickly. Please know that we care and will keep you in our prayers.. Hugs GJ xx

    返信削除
  7. I am purring and praying for everyone in your country. I am very happy that you are okay and so look forward to your updates. Please take care of yourselves and your little ones.

    返信削除
  8. Thank goodness you and your family including the cats are okay. That is just so sad about your friends and their cat. I imagine there are so many more and our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Please take care of yourself and if you can, keep us updated as the news we see here still looks so bad. Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    返信削除
  9. ニュースありがとうございました。お友達の事を読んで悲しいですね。

    一日中このフランスの田舎でストリーミングでパソコンでNHKニュースを見ています。福島の原発発電所がやっと安定に向かって何よりですね。

    くれぐれも気を付けて下さいね。

    フランスの友達より

    返信削除
  10. Teko, we makes a donation to both your charities, in honor of your friend who died trying to save her beloved cats. Mommy cried when she told us the story. We pray for your continued safety.
    Love, TK and Squashies

    返信削除