Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年5月14日金曜日

How to be loved




sigh....
I'm feeling stressed.
I am tired.
I am feeling down.


NOOOO!
I don't feel like that!
You know why?

Because I am loved.
I am very good at nuzzling and being loved.
I'm gonna show you how to nuzzle and to be loved.

To B-sensei:




To Ku-suke:




The point is "you should be really serious being loved".
You can see it from the next picture!


To Daddy:


Hope you all are so very loved!!!

12 件のコメント:

  1. Such sweet, adorable photographs!...There is nothing better than love=giving and receiving love are the best feelings!...It is important to love ourselves and each other; we can even be loving with strangers with a smile!...We love you sweet, handsome boys, very much!...kisses...Happy weekend friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  2. Awww those pictures are so sweet! We can really see the love between you and everyone! Mummy says we should look at your beautiful photos and show our love to each other because we don't show it much to our sister and brother ;)
    Purrs, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla

    返信削除
  3. Awwww Tekorin!!!

    Aren't you just a sweetie?!?! And so wise too! You love B-sensei, Ku-suke Daddy and Mummy and are loved just as much in return!

    That's all we need to be happy!

    Take care
    x

    返信削除
  4. As long as we have love, we have everything!

    返信削除
  5. Ahhhhh you two are such good friends and so kind to one another. Mom you take beautiful pictures and and write such lovely words to accompany the pictures,
    Happy Weekend,
    Madi and Mom

    返信削除
  6. Those are wonderful photos! We wish you a lovely and loving weekend! :-)

    返信削除
  7. Wonderful post with the most adorable photos.......being loved is the BEST!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

    返信削除
  8. Love makes the world go 'round!

    返信削除
  9. Those are such beautiful photos and show lots of love!

    返信削除
  10. You are such a good loveing kitty! We loves your photographs always.
    We will be posting your award you gave us sometime soon. Sorry we haven't been blogging. Our mommy had to work really hard the last few weeks.
    We enjoyed catching up on your posts. Espcially the Fairytales!

    返信削除
  11. Oh you are all so cute! And it is great that you all love each other! We think it is important to keep loving everyone!!

    We hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    返信削除
  12. We can see how much you are loved!!

    返信削除