Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年5月4日火曜日

giving hospitality to human beans




Did you call me?


I'm gonna show you what a good kitty I am!!


I can be a cute wiggle worm on my daddy's knees!

I know human beans love this,don't they?





I'm NOT being lazy.


I play rock,paper &scissors game for my daddy.


Peek-a-

BOO!!!


Our daddy and mommy are having a wonderful Golden Week!!

6 件のコメント:

  1. Oh what adorable pictures of you! And it is very sweet of you to play with your daddy like that!!

    And yes, the humans love it whenever a kitty pretends to be a wiggle worm - we do it all the time too!

    返信削除
  2. What a fun post! You look like you're having the time of your life on your daddy's knees.

    返信削除
  3. You are not just cute, you are total cute!

    返信削除
  4. Oh Teko

    You are so, so, so adorable!! Look at you playing peek a boo and rock paper scissors...!! You are so clever and so cute! Yay for your super comfy Daddy's legs!

    Happy Golden Week!!!

    Take care
    x

    返信削除
  5. We're glad to hear you all are enjoying a great Golden Week!...Such adorable photos of you playing hide and seek with your Daddy!...Teko, you are a real sweetheart, such a silly, fun boy and we're so glad you're our friend!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  6. Wow you know how to play rock paper scissors! You're so clever and super cute!!

    返信削除