Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年4月30日金曜日

Ku-suke's Monologue



Hello Friends!
I thought sometimes I should do the blogging,too like Teko and mom.
Now I'm on my mom's knees and really relaxed.
It was a sunny day here in Tokyo today!
Our daddy had to work today but mommy and daddy went to have a wonderful dinner last night!
They told me they ate chicken dishes!!




It is easy for me to come up to the bookshelf,
but to my brother,Teko,
I think it is a little too difficult...

I was wondering what Teko was doing...

Then,
he fell down!!!
It was DANGEROUS!!

Mom was so worried and run to Tekorin,
but Teko got it wrong and thought mommy was playng tag!
I was so glad that he didn't get hurt.
But Teko should be more careful as his hind leg doesn't move like ours.


Besides,when I happen to look at him,

He's always copying me!!

Even when mom is playing with me,
I don't know why he's always there instead of me.



Do you have brothers or sisters like this???


Maybe B-sensei thought I was like this...
But I do think I was a good kitty compared to Tekorin.


10 件のコメント:

  1. Oh yes, I have a brother like that! Kind of looks the same as yours, too. Have a great weekend.

    返信削除
  2. Ku-suke,
    You two are both so very handsome and it is nice that Tekorin copies you. It means he admires you!!! It is considered a high form of flattery to have someone copy you. However, it puts a heavy load on your to always do the 'right' thing. Happy Friday or Saturday in Japan.
    Madi and Mom

    返信削除
  3. Yes, we have brothers and a sister like that.

    返信削除
  4. That is cute! I think the reason that Tekorin copies you is that he loves you. Have a nice weekend! :)

    返信削除
  5. He copies you because you're his Idol. He loves you! We're glad he did not get hurt.

    返信削除
  6. Oh Ku-suke!!!

    You are an inspiration to little Teko you really are!!

    He likes to do exactly as you do because you make it look like so much fun!

    And it's so great that you look out for him too - he is a special cat just like you!

    Me and Charlie are also waving to lovely B-Sensei!

    Take care
    x

    返信削除
  7. Ku-Suke, Teko is your acolyte! He will follow and copy you forever, so you might need to stay on lower shelves, so he learns about safety (yeah right!)

    I do hope your Mum and Dad brought you home some chicken from their fabulous dinner. If they didn't, you may need to get a lawyer

    Tee hee!

    Whicky Wuudler

    返信削除
  8. Yea, but you two are so much fun! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    返信削除
  9. We're so glad Teko wasn't hurt when he fell!! And we hope you got some of the chicken that your mom and dad had for dinner. Have a great weekend!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    返信削除
  10. Ku-suke, we think all siblings feel that way about each other=we fight, play and love each other everyday!...We're glad Teko didn't get hurt when he fell off of the bookshelf; we all hang out together a lot too=Calle, our biggest girl, jumps the highest!...Great post today, Ku-suke!...We love all you handsome boys very much...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除