Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年4月1日木曜日

Having a doze




dozing away the day...
Hello!! from N-sensei.

"Bedclothes seems a little in a mess,,,
Don't worry, we cats like it this way"



"I feel something moving behind me......"






"It was Teko-boy!"





Now you can see B-sensei smiling!
He loves Tekorin.





Tekorin’s giving a big yawn!

"Did anybody call me?"





It was Ku-suke.
He came to say "Hi" to Teko!





Tekorin is loved by everybody!
Mickey Mouse on his nose is still alive!
It is growing so fast.
Hope Mickey Mouse stays with Teko forever!!





B-sensei,also is very popular especially in dozing time.

















4 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! We love the Mickey Mouse on Tekorin's nose.

    Great pictures as always!

    返信削除
  2. We love your pictures, they are fantastic!...We never noticed the Mickey Mouse on Teko's nose=we love it, it's so cute!...Your babies are all gorgeous and look so loving together=totally adorable!...xo...Calle,Halle,Sukki

    返信削除
  3. It is wonderful to see how much your cats love each other! I especially like the photos of them sleeping together. Our cats like it best when the bed covers are unmade, too. :)

    返信削除
  4. Hello to the three of you and your mom and dad. there are five of us here, and just like you, we are all rescue cats. We love your lovely photos.

    indy, Moe, Bono, Cookie & Mike

    返信削除