Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月24日水曜日

Who Tekorin really is




meow meow from hiding.
I kept it a secret.
But now I tell you...
Who I really am.


I'm a Spider Cat!!
I'm getting weight a little,though.
I use my forefeet and be able to climb anywhere!

(Mom needs to explain that Tekorin's hind legs have troubles a little.
He walks like Marilyn Monroe.
We went to a famous vet to examine those problems.
It is very difficult to tell what exactly was wrong about his legs.
But We're so glad to know that it is not gonna be a big disease.
So we decided to keep him with us and take care of him.
He has no problem living as a house cat.)


Today,I'm gonna show you how I enjoy playing with my brother,Ku-suke!
(It is a GIF animation. Hope you can see)
(You can watch them move here in my Japanese Blog)
1.basics






wanna see more?






2.pretending that I'm leaving...







See?
You could see how smart and lovely I am!






and then suddenly,
B-sensei came framing in!
Because Tekorin was puffed up B-sensei blocked his way to a camera!!


Look how he smiles!
He smiles with composure.



Ku-suke's eye is getting better little by little.


Thank you very much for furriends who cares about Ku-suke!!
I think he hears you!!


This is a message card from Ku-suke.



8 件のコメント:

  1. Tekorin, it is very nice to meet you; we're glad to know you get around so well and lead such a good life in your loving home!...You guys are all very gorgeous kitties!...We're happy to hear Ku-suke's eye is feeling better and hope his recovery continues going well...We love you guys and are very honored and happy to be your friends!...Have a happy day...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  2. Hi Tekorin. Thank you for commenting on our blog yesterday. we're very pleased to meet you. Us Spidercats are sure wonderful cats, don't you think?

    We look forward to reading more about what you get up to!

    返信削除
  3. Many thanks for stopping by our blog, and for your nice comments about Aurora.

    Thank you also for telling us about yourself, TenTen-San. It is so nice to get to know you better! We can see why Beat-sensei is treated with honor; he seems so smart and smart. And Ku-suke-Chan, we are very happy that your eye is getting better. Ganbatte kudasai!

    Kevin (Takeo) and all your friends at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life

    返信削除
  4. Tekorin,
    you are so pretty with your red collar and oh what a good spider cat!!! We are so glad you have a loving caring family to live with,
    Madi and Mom

    返信削除
  5. Thank you always,Jaqueline!
    And thank you for caring about Ku-suke's eys.
    We are the one who are honored and very happy to be your friends!!
    XOXO

    返信削除
  6. Thank you friends from The Paw Relations!!
    YES! Your spidercats are gorgeous!!
    I'm so happy to be your friends!

    返信削除
  7. Thank you! meowmeowmans!!
    I enjoyed reading about Aurora. She is really a beautiful cat!
    And thank you for encouraging Ku-chan!
    Ganbari-masu!!

    返信削除
  8. Hi Madi and Mom!
    Thank you very much I love this red collar!!
    I'm so happy you thought me as a good spidercat!

    返信削除