Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月10日水曜日

Tsubo(shiatsu) point for cats


(model cat Tekorin)


Ku-suke has a nasal inflammation and especiallly in this season,
his nose seems always stucked and tears come into his eyes.

This is the shiatsu point my vet. taught me.
Of course I'm not a doctor and if you want to try,
please take personal responsibility about this.

And this is so important if this points working well fot your cats,
they look happy,so if your cats don't seem happy,stop doing this right now.

For nose-front side
push the ☆ (you can find a hollow place) and rub down the bridge of the nose softly.
massage around eyes softly(this is a service massage♪)

For Eyes-back side
You can find a cricking(I'm not sure if this expression is OK) place around ☆ area.
massage there to soften them with a feeling that theire eyes get better.






6 件のコメント:

  1. Tekorin what excellent information...I tried it on myself and it actually feels very good!!!
    Madi certainly enjoys a body massage...next time I get her really relaxed, I'll try this.
    We are glad you were able to see our video.
    Madi and Mom

    返信削除
  2. Wow!!
    meow..meow..
    I love also a body massage
    it feels always so relaxing :-)
    Thanks for the information...

    Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

    返信削除
  3. This sounds very reasonable. If it doesn't work, at least it feels nice!
    And we think your English is very good.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    TK

    返信削除
  4. Hi Madi and Mom,
    I hope you like my massage!
    We (Tekorin,Ku-suke,B-sensei and Mom)all loved watching your video!!

    and,,,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI!!!
    LOL!!!
    XOXO

    返信削除
  5. Hi Anya,
    Hope Karaltje likes my massage!
    It feels goooood when it's woriking.
    massage is always necessary for both human and cats&dogs!
    XOXO

    返信削除
  6. Hi TK,
    Thank you!!
    I know my English is furrrny sometimes.
    So tell me when I said weird things like you can't let them be on the blogs!(...see? I think I'm saying furrny English...)
    I'm glad your vet trip finished!

    返信削除