Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月12日金曜日

TenTen & Jean



I started blogging(in Japanese)from October 2009.
I had no interest in blogging before,but accidentally,I met these 2 kitten.

First It was TenTen crying hard on the road with his brother lying next to him.
I was on my way to a ballet class,but they seemed almost dying and nobody was taking care of them.
I went home and brought a bag and took them to a vet.
His brother passed away soon.....
TenTen was really a tough kitty.He survived.
So I deciede to keep him at my house and started to look for a family for him.

At that point,I had no idea TenTen would be my real son.
Ku-suke has a nasal inflammation and B-sensei is an epileptic.
I couldn't think of 1 more kitty...

This is TenTen when he was a baby kitty.
You can't see Mickeymouse when he was a baby.
Yes! Mickey is growing,too!!


Next time I will write about Jean.
How we met him and what's happened to him!
...And why TenTen became our Family.







4 件のコメント:

  1. What a lovely post about TenTen and your love for him and your other kitties...we so enjoyed reading it. Thank you for your birthday wishes to Madi too.
    Madi and Mom

    返信削除
  2. TenTen is so cute. He is very fortunate that you found him. I watched your video. Who has the short tail? My kintaro has a short crooked tail.

    momsbusy, yuki, kintaro & tt
    of kazoku neko

    返信削除
  3. Hi Madi and Mom,
    I'm glad you enjoyoed reading this post.
    I can't tell you enough how happy I am now to be with TenTen!
    Thank you for coming to my blog and all your warm comments!

    返信削除
  4. Hi Momsbusy,
    Thank you for come visiting!!
    Actually, I was the one who was fortunate to find him!

    and about the short tail,Ku-suke and B-sensei both have short tails.
    Kintaro has it,too!! Isn't it rare there?
    In Japan,there are many cats with short tails.

    返信削除