Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月23日火曜日

Kusuke's eye





Ku-suke's right eye became swollen again.
It is like a hay fever...
Now he's trying Kanpo(chinese medicine) and homeopathy.
Hope he gets better soon!!


Tekorin is growing so fast these days and he looks plump.
Look this pic!
Though Tekorin is near the camera, he seems to be ready to be bigger than B-sensei!!

And in this picture,doesn't it look like a double chin???


Maybe Tekorin will win Ku-suke soon?




I found this photo yesterday and surprised how weak they looked.
It is really a happy thing that I can't believe this.



4 件のコメント:

  1. Poor Ku-suke's
    I hope it will help your medicine for his eye!!
    I will purr for him :-)

    Very nice photo's today
    from beautiful cats meow..meow..

    Hugs Love Kareltje =^.^=

    返信削除
  2. We hope Ku-suke's eye feels better soon!...You have so many gorgeous babies!...Those are all great photos, but we especially like the tummy shot!!...Have a happy day!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  3. Thank You Anya!
    I think now Ku-suke is getting better.
    Your magic purr worked!!
    LOL from Tokyo,
    Tekorin

    返信削除
  4. Thank You always,Jaqueline!!
    We have lots of Tekorin's tummy shots!
    He loooooves to show the tummy!
    LOL from Tokyo,
    Tekorin

    返信削除