Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月14日日曜日

Kagi-shippo (short crooked tail)




Before talking about Jean,

I'd like to introduce my 'Kagi-shippo'(the short crooked taills)brothers.
Kagi means Hook
shippo means Tail
So it means a hooked tail
I found that in English,it is called crooked tails.

In Japan,they are called 'hooked tails'.
And the cats with those tails are believed to hitch happiness by using their hooked tails.
So they are called 'Kagi-Shippo,who brings happiness!!

My cats are all 'kagi-shippo' brothers!
How happy I am!!!


B-sensei, a zig-zag style



Ku-suke, a question mark style



Tekorin(TenTen)has a long tail,though,we call it 'kagi-shippo' if it's hooked anyway.
a little hitching style


I do believe that our 3 Amigos are bringing happiness!


4 件のコメント:

  1. Really short tails :)))))
    Kareltje have a longggggg thin tail ...... LOL
    Lovely photo's !!

    Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for visiting our blog; we are following you now too and look forward to getting to know you all...Your babies have cool tails and we have no doubt they bring you lots and lots of Happiness!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  3. Hi Anya!
    I love longgggggg tails,too!!!
    tails can show how we cats feel to human,right?
    Thank you for the hugs!
    XXOO from Tekorin

    返信削除
  4. Hi Jaqueline!
    Thank you so much for visiting us!
    Yes!!! They're bringing me tons of happiness like your babies do!
    Please come again anytime!
    Biiiiiiiggggg hugs from Tekorin

    返信削除