Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月30日火曜日

Gaspard et Lisa



"I love Silvervines(Japanese catnip)!!"
Hi from Ku-suke.

Now my eye's are getting much better!
Thank you furrineds for caring about me.


Since my Mom thinks I am too cute,
she wants to add 1 more picture of me.
Mom thinks I'm wearing a little sad look.
And she loves it.
In Japan there is a word "wabisabi".
People find beauty in calmness and loneliness.

Do I look "wabisabi-cat"??




Or maybe my Mom just doesn't notice that
I feel blue when my little brother Tekorin annoys me !







We were planning to go viewing cherry blossoms on Sunday,
but it was too cold and we changed plans to enjoy a party at my friend's home!
There were so many yummy dishes and we had a wonderful day!!


And this Tekorin-boy seems he's having a wonderful day everyday!





Tekorin wants to mark an exhibiton today.
We went to see the exhibition of Gaspard et Lisa(Japanese HP,sorry I couldn't find the English one)
There were biiiiig Gaspard and Lisa standing in front of the hall and children was waiting in line to shake hands with them.

And Tekorin's points are...


Tekorin comment...
"I think Gaspard and Lisa are too lovely! I can think about keeping them!
Why I marked 3Teko is...
There were many children like me,so I think it was much better if there were more fun trick for kids.
And my Mom thoght she wanted to see more of the details about how the artists create these lovely Gaspard and Lisa. I think my Mom wants too much,thogh!"



Last pictures show you how Ku-suke love the silvirvine!




8 件のコメント:

  1. Wow that Japanese nip looks like powerful stuff. Yes, little borhters can ber very annoying!

    Looks like Terkorin had fun lookig for his treat

    返信削除
  2. We're glad your eyes are doing so much better, Ku-suke; those are wonderful pictures of your handsome face!...Tekorin's adventure is very cute!...Glad you enjoyed the exhibit...We love nip, but think your Japanese nip might be even better!!...xo..Calle,Halle,Sukki

    返信削除
  3. I am so glads your eyes are doing better. You guys sure a handsome mancats!
    We are going to see cherry blossoms that your country gave to our country in Washington DC. We will post some pictures at the end of the week.

    Keep getting better Ku-suke!
    TK

    返信削除
  4. こんばんはくすけとてこりん!♪

    I didn't know catnip is called Silvervine in Japan, no wonder I had never seen the label in pet shops! ^_^; Thank you for letting me know くすけ!

    I saw some beautiful sakura in Omiya Koen on my way home today, I was so so happy because I had only seen sakuras in pictures before. I wish sakuras could stay around longer! ^_^

    We hope you will enjoy sakura viewing too :))

    ps: I wanted to tell you that when Kenzo was a kitten, his child name was TenTen too! What a coincidence right :D

    Love,
    けんぞう&アズリン

    返信削除
  5. Thank you furriends from The Paw Relations!
    Yes! Teko is always having fun everyday!
    Japanese catnip is called "matatabi"in Japanese.
    It is strong and kitties get drunk!

    返信削除
  6. Thank you Jacqueline!
    Yes We 3 amigos loooove silvervine!
    Thank you for all your lovely comments about us!
    We think you are so sweet!

    返信削除
  7. Thank you TK!
    Wow!!
    I'm so happy to hear that!
    Usually,we Japanese have parties under the cherry blossom trees!
    But in your country,do you do that?
    I'm looking forward to see the pictures!!
    Thank you for letting us know that!

    返信削除
  8. Thank you Kenzo&Azreen!
    I didn't know that it was called "silvervine" neither. I just checked the dictionary!!
    It is called またたび in Japanese.
    Try looking for matatabi!

    Were there many cherry blossom trees in Omiya Koen?
    Spring is the most delighted season in Japan especially with cherry blossoms!! Don't you think so?

    PS:What a lovely coincidence we have!!
    I'm honored to know that beautiful Kenzo had the same name!!

    返信削除