Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月26日金曜日

B-sensei is watching



Hello from a narrow place!
Guess where I am!!






I'm caught in Mom's legs...
I love to push my Mom's legs hard and say hello to Mom from between the legs!






Tekorin really loooooves Ku-suke.
We can see the two always together.
We can see Tekorin always leaning on Ku-suke.
But these days,sometimes Ku-suke is leaning on Tekorin.



And Tekorin grooming Ku-suke!!
saying I LOVE YOU!!


Tekorin's tongue is super loooong!







And B-sensei is always near them wathching.





This doesn't mean that he is ignored.
He just can't be...








B-sensei is a hypnotist.

Look this photo



You get more and more



and more




sleeeeeepyyyyy





Have good dreams!!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. What beautiful and expressive faces all of the kitties have. How sweet they groom one another.
    Happy Weekend Madi and Mom

    返信削除
  2. They are just lovely cats; we love the pictures of them snuggling and grooming each other!...You have a very sweet, loving, beautiful kitty family!...Have a great weekend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  3. So many lovely photo's
    thanks for sharing your beauty's

    Hugs to all Kareltje =^.^=

    返信削除
  4. Great photos! All of your kitties are so beautiful.

    返信削除