Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年3月29日月曜日

3 Amigo now have their roles


I got a message from a blog reader in Japan.
Here is the message.




"I have a request.

I love the TenTen quiz(which I did in my Japanese blog).
So please do it again.
And I think it might be fun if B-sensei introduces Movies,or Ku-suke introduces Ballet as he looks young noble.
I'm enjoying your blog thinking like this.
I'll be so happy if you think about them!"




As I introduced some books,movies,and ballet in my Japanese blogs,
She thought it might be interesting.

And of course,I thought it's a nice idea!!



So we decided to give them roles to introduce books,arts,and movies.
And they are gonna be markers.

I made list of marks like this!





5 is the hiest!



Tekorin says he really wants to introduce a picture book to you.




PITCH
by Hans Fischer


Tekorin's marks are...
OF COURSE!



Tekorin comments...
" I think Pitch really looks like me!
I can understand how he feels because many furriends helped me
and I got well,too like Pitch.
And I wanna drink that goat milk!!!"





6 件のコメント:

  1. That is a very cute idea=love the markers!...We're sure Pitch is a wonderful book, especially since he looks so much like handsome Tekorin!!...We think Teko is a cute nickname!...Have a great week...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  2. Hello friends! Nice to meet you! We love your pictures! :)

    返信削除
  3. What a great idea. We love the points system!

    返信削除
  4. Thank you Jaqueline!
    I'm happy you liked our idea!
    And Teko is so happy you think he looks like handsome Pitch!

    返信削除
  5. Hello! JEWELGIRLS KATZ!
    Thank you very much for visiting our blog!!
    I'm happy to meet you*^-^*

    返信削除
  6. Thank you friends from The Paw Relations!
    We're so happy you liked the idea!!

    返信削除